If you want to enjoy the fantastic Yahoo features, you have just to complete a simple Yahoo sign up procedure.
Yahoo is considered to be one of the world’s most secure and reliable email service providers, and so it does not come as a surprise that it is so popular in the developed world. Hundreds of millions users use this email service, which also serves as an internet portal with fresh news and important information, each year. Apart from the safety of accounts, the thing that attracts internet users so much is the design of this portal. Indeed, you can barely find an email service, where your inbox will be beautified the way as it can be adorned in Yahoo.
Yahoo Sign Up Step-by-Step:
- First Step. Launch the browser and go to the internet portal of Yahoo: https://www.yahoo.com/.
Go to the email section and launch the Yahoo sign up procedure
- Second Step. You will see the icon of mail in the right-upper corner, and you need to click on that icon.
You need not a sign in, but a sign up form
- Third Step. On the next page, you need to find a question “Don’t have an account?” at the bottom of the sign in form. To the right side from the question, there is a text “Sign up” button. Give that button a click.
This information you have to provide, if you want to get registered
- Fourth Step. At this point, you have got to fill the Yahoo sign up form, consisting of: the first and second names, email address, password, mobile number, date of birth, and gender. Keep in mind that it is obligatory to provide the mobile phone number, if you want to get started on Yahoo. At the same time, gender is an optional piece of information and you are able to do without providing your gender. Once have you have filled the Yahoo sign up form, click on “Continue.”
Verification of the phone number cannot be avoided
- Fifth Step. In order to complete the Yahoo sign up procedure, you need to confirm the phone number. You can do it in either of the following ways: a phone call or a text message. Select the option you want by clicking on it, and you will receive a text message or a call onto your phone.
This is the field for the verification code you have received onto your mobile phone
- Sixth Step. After receiving the code, you have to enter it in a special field on the page of Yahoo, which appears right after choosing the way of getting the verification code. Type the code in that field and click on the “Verify” button.
This message shows that the Yahoo sign up procedure has been completed
- Seventh Step. Immediately after the verification of your phone number, you get to see that your account has been registered. Click on the blue button and you immediately appear in the inbox of your new email. Use it the way you want!
The beautiful design of Yahoo inbox