Once you have learnt how to sign up for Yahoo and did so with the help of our guides (these ones: Yahoo Sign Up and Create Account Yahoo), you may perhaps need to see how the process of Yahoo sign in takes place.
And skip your worries, since there is barely anything difficult and all the procedure can be carried out within a few clicks. Also, you will get to know how to recover the password for your Yahoo account, the issue which sometimes becomes really crucial. So stay tuned!
Yahoo Sign In Step-by-Step:
Yahoo sign in procedure
- First Step. So, start the Yahoo sign in process by launching your browser and entering the website of Yahoo: http://yahoo.com/.
The form of Yahoo sign in
- Second Step. Once you have done that, find the “Sign in” button (not far from the mail button) in the same right-upper part of the Yahoo’s main page. Give it a click.
Enter the password in this field
- Third Step. Now you have got to see the Yahoo sign in form, which you have surely seen before. Type your login in and click on the “Next” button.
Click here for starting the recovery procedure
- Fourth Step. On the next page, you will get to enter your password. After doing so, click on “Sign in.” Thereafter, you appear in the inbox of your account. You have successfully finished the Yahoo sign in procedure.
Identify your account
If you have lost your password, however, stick to the following instructions in order to recover your password:
- First Step. Do the same steps as above until the phase of entering the password. Once you have got a need to enter the password in the Yahoo sign in form, you will notice the question “Forgot password?” just below the large button. Click on it.
Recovering the password with the help of the phone number
- Second Step. In the fist place, your account must be detected. So in the opened window, you should write your username or the mobile number (have a look at the image). Then click on “Continue.”
The verification code has to be entered here
- Third Step. Your next step will be using the phone number for recovering your password. In the opened window, click on the “Yes, text me an Account Key” button.
The access is restored
- Fourth Step. Open the last SMS message from Yahoo on your mobile phone and copy the password into the field on the Yahoo page. Don’t be surprised, but the code consists of 8 large letters. Then, click on “Verify.”
Setting a new password for the Yahoo account
- Fifth Step. After it, you are able to either access your account, or set up a new password. Since you don’t know the password, it is obvious that it would be better to set up a new one. Click on “Create a new password.”
You are able to add other security measures and means of recovery
- Sixth Step. Compose a password, enter it in the first field, and reenter the password in the second field. Click on “Continue.”
- Seventh Step. You will get a notification that now you can use a newly set password. Also, Yahoo may offer you to set up a new means of recovery (see the screenshot). If all looks okay for you, click on “Looks good.”
Get back to your Yahoo inbox
- Eighth Step. In the end, you see a message that the security settings have been changed. Click on “OK” and access your Yahoo account.