Yahoo is, indeed, a very popular mail service, which is comfortable to use on mobile devices, tablets, and so on. Yet, if you have a feeling that somebody has obtained access to your account and is using it, you may have a need to make him/her sign out before you will actually change the password. In this simple guide, we will show you how to sign out of your Yahoo account on other devices.
The first thing you should do is logging in to your account at Yahoo
- The first step you should make is going to the Yahoo’s website: http://yahoo.com/.
After entering your login, you should give a click to the “Next” button
- There, you can find the “Sign in” button in the right-upper corner. Give it a click.
Provide the password and click on “Sign in”
- On the following page, you should type your login in the provided field and click on “Next.”
After getting redirected to the Yahoo’s main webpage again, click on the “Mail” button
- The next step is providing your password and clicking on the “Sign in” button.
After giving a click to your name, select “Account Info”
- After getting redirected back to the main page of Yahoo, you should click on the “Mail” button, located not far from the place where you clicked the “Sign in” button just a few moments before.
You can view the information about who has logged in to your Yahoo account on other devices in the “Recent activity” section
- You will access your Yahoo inbox, where you need to click on the icon of your profile or on your name, thus triggering a pop-up window. There, click on “Account Info.”
Here, you can have a look at all actual sessions; click on “sign out” if you want to sign out of your Yahoo account on other devices (particular ones)
- Following it, you will get to see the page with your personal information. On the left, there will be a menu, in which you should select the “Recent activity” menu item.
This kind of a message will show that you have just logged out of your Yahoo account on a particular device
- On the next page, you will get to see all the devices that have had access to your Yahoo account, including the current session. The location of devices (where the procedure of logging in was carried out) is also provided. If any of those sessions looks suspicious to you, you should click on the “Sign out” text button near a respective session.
- After doing so, you will get to see the notification that the “session was signed out.” The procedure is as simple as that. You might have a need to change your Yahoo password after it.