Skip your worries if you forgot the password from your Yahoo account or somewhy cannot access the account. It is important that your account still linked to your phone number, so you can easily recover Yahoo password and get access to the account.
The whole procedure of Yahoo password recovery is fairly simple and does not require much of an effort. Just follow the step-by-step guide, published below, and you will regain access over your Yahoo account in a matter of minutes. Good luck!
How to Recover Yahoo Password Step-by-Step:
In order to recover Yahoo password, first attempt to sign in to Yahoo
- First Step. In the first place, you have to launch your browser and enter the website of Yahoo (http://yahoo.com/).
After providing your email address, click on the “Next” button
- Second Step. Immediately after it, look for the button for signing in to Yahoo, located in the right-upper corner. Once you have found it, give it a click.
If you want to recover Yahoo password, click on “Forgot password?”
- Third Step. Then, you have to enter login of your Yahoo account in order to start the sign in procedure. Click on “Next.”
Once again, you need to specify your email address
- Fourth Step. After doing so, you will see that the system will require you to enter the password. That is the point when you have to recover Yahoo password. In order to start the recovery procedure, click on “Forgot password?”
You have to recover Yahoo password with the help of your phone; click on the respective button
- Fifth Step. Following it, you have to provide your login again and click on “Continue.” In the next window, you will see an offer to recover Yahoo password with the help of your mobile number. In order to do so, click on the blue button, where it is written the following: “Yes, text me an Account Key.”
After getting a text code onto your mobile phone, type it in this field
- Sixth Step. Right after it, you will receive a text message onto your mobile phone. Typically, this message consists of 8 capital letters. You need to enter them in the given field and click on the “Verify” button (look at the screenshot).
You can proceed further without changing the password, yet how would you get logged in another time?
- Seventh Step. After clicking on that button, you will get access to your Yahoo account. Since you do not know (or remember) the password, however, you should opt “Create a new password” instead of “Continue”.
Here you can specify a new password for your Yahoo account
- Eighth Step. On the next page, you will be able to set up a new password. Just compose a reliable password, type it in both fields, and click on “Continue.” After it, click on such buttons like “Looks good” and “Ok, got it.” Now, you can access your Yahoo account and use your new password each time you are attempting to access it.
Click on any of these buttons in order to proceed further
Once you get to see this window, it means that you have completed the procedure of Yahoo password recovery