Yahoo provides its users with a large number of customizable tools, which allow them to manage their time, schedules, and events. Yahoo Calendar is indeed a very comfortable feature, and you can access it every time when entering your inbox. By opening the calendar, you can see all the events or things to do that you had previously specified. This article will show you how to take advantage of this feature properly.
Click on any of these two buttons and sign in to your Yahoo account
- Start the entire process by opening your browser and going to the following website: http://yahoo.com/.
The first step in signing in to Yahoo is providing your actual email address
- There, find “Sign in” or “Mail” buttons and click on one of them.
You need to provide the password and click on the blue button
- On the next page, you will be required to type your email address in. Do so. Click on “Next.”
Click on such an icon (or your profile photo) and access your inbox
- The next step will be entering your password. After doing so, click on “Sign in.”
This way looks the icon of Yahoo Calendar, located on the left side of your inbox
- You will get to see the main webpage of Yahoo again. Click on the icon of your profile or on the “Mail” button.
- Once you have accessed the inbox of your Yahoo account, find the icon of a calendar (the third icon), located on the left side of the page. Click on it.
Here, you can manage your Yahoo Calendar
- You will get to see your Yahoo Calendar. You can actually leaf through days, weeks and months the way you wish.
- The first useful thing you can actually do is adding an event for a certain date. Just click on a certain day with a left button of your mouse. Then, you will see a window that you have to fill in, including the name of the event, the start and end time, whether it will be repeated, what is the location, who of your contact list have you invited, some notes, whether you need a reminder, how to display it, and, after all, the type of an event. Eventually, click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the window.
To-do tasks are divided into three categories: urgent, important, and normal (common)
- Another thing you can easily manage with your Yahoo Calendar is basically listing the things you have to do – so-called “to-dos.” You can see that window on the right side of the calendar’s page. There are to-dos of three types: urgent, important, and normal. You can add the thing you need to do by clicking on the “Plus” button near a certain type. Then, specify the name, the due date, priority, list, and note anything you wish. After that, click on “Save.”
You can create a new task within several seconds