There is nothing surprising that you may have a need to connect Yahoo account to Google Drive.
After all, Google Drive is one of the most popular cloud storage services, and attaching the files to the letters right from your Yahoo account is incredibly convenient. The entire process will take just a couple of minutes, but you will be able to enjoy a greater comfort all the time in the future. So, make use of the guidelines we have prepared for you and enjoy the experience of using Yahoo.
In order to log in to Yahoo, click on this button
- At first, you need to launch the browser and enter the following page: http://yahoo.com/.
You have to enter your Yahoo email address in this field
- Then, pay attention to the buttons placed in the right-upper part of the main page of Yahoo. On the left from the button shaped as a bell, you will notice the “Sign in” button. Click on it.
After getting redirected to the main page of Yahoo, click on the mail button once again
- On the next page, enter your Yahoo email address. Then, enter your password and click on “Sign in.”
In order to connect Yahoo account to the cloud storage service, you need to click here
- You will be returned to the main page of Yahoo, yet you need to click on the icon of mail.
The page, where you are able to connect Yahoo account to accounts in social media and cloud storages, looks like this one
- After accessing your Yahoo account, you need to click on the “Settings” button, located to the right side from your account’s icon. In the pop-up menu, click on “Settings” once again.
You will be asked to enter the email address at Gmail
- In the window of settings, there will be a menu of settings on the left. There, you have to click on “Accounts”.
- After accessing the page of accounts settings, you will get to see various services and “Connect” text buttons nearby. In order to connect Yahoo account to your Google Drive account, click on the “Connect” next button near the Google Drive.
After doing so, proceed further by entering the password of Gmail (or Google Drive) account
- You will see a new pop-up window. There, enter your email address at Gmail.
- On the next page, enter the password of your Gmail account.
A few steps more and the entire procedure will be finished
- Right after it, Yahoo will ask you to grant the access to your Gmail account. Click on the “Allow” button.
In order to finish the procedure of connecting accounts, click on the “Next” button
- On the next page, re-enter the password of your Yahoo account. Now, you have just linked your Yahoo account to the Google Drive account, and so you can freely attach the files you want right from the cloud storage.