Create New Account Yahoo (Ymail)
The interface of Yahoo, however, cannot be compared to the one of Gmail and Hotmail – the Yahoo interface looks really gorgeous. In either case, an attempt to use Yahoo requires you just to create new account Yahoo (Ymail mail) and spend a couple of minutes. Yahoo is an especially popular provider of email services in the United States, though it has a large audience in some of the European countries too. Even though it cannot brag about so many features as Gmail and Hotmail are able to boast, yet it wins customers thanks to its security and reliability. Besides, this is a great internet portal alone, which allows you to be aware of the latest events by just visiting your email inbox.
Learn how to create a Ymail account:
- First Step. Open the browser and go to http://yahoo.com/.
Click on the “Mail” icon in the right-upper part of the Yahoo’s main webpage
- Second Step. On the right-upper part of the page, find the icon of a letter and the word “Mail.” Click on it.
Instead of using the sign in form, you should proceed to the sign up page
- Third Step. You will get to see the sign in form. For creating an account here, you have to find “Sign up” at the bottom of that sign in form and give it a click.
In order to create account on this portal, complete the form displayed on the image
- Fourth Step. Immediately after it, the page with a sign up form will be opened in your browser. You have to complete the sign up form in order to create new account Yahoo on this website, and that form looks like the following: the first and last name, your future email address (i.e. the username), password (you have to write it only once), your mobile phone number (keep in mind that in the case of Yahoo, it is obligatory to provide the phone number), and the date of birth. It is up to you whether to specify gender or not. Once you have filled all those fields, click on “Continue.”
Choose the way of receiving the verification code
- Fifth Step. On the next page, the system will require you to verify the mobile phone number. There are two options of doing so: via a text message or via a phone call (have a look at the fourth image). Choose the way you like and click on the respective option.
Enter that 5-digit code and verify the phone number, which is mandatory for Yahoo
- Sixth Step. Once you have received the verification code, type it in the respective field on the Yahoo page. After it, click on the “Verify” button.
A single step is left prior to getting started; click on the button
- Seventh Step. After all of those actions have been completed, you will receive a message that you have succeeded to create account on this internet portal. Click on the blue “Let’s get started” button and advance to your Yahoo inbox. Enjoy the service!
This is exactly how will look your new Yahoo account at the first sightAfter signing up for a Ymail account on Yahoo, it would be better for you to acquaint yourself with the process of signing in to Yahoo. Also, visit the Yahoo Sign Up page in order to get more information.