If you want to adorn your chats and conversations on WhatsApp, there is an ability to place beautiful wallpapers. This guide of ours will demonstrate you how to set up WhatsApp wallpaper with the pictures from this messenger. Enjoy!
The first thing you have to do is finding the icon of this app and tapping on it
- In order to set up WhatsApp wallpaper, you need to find the WhatsApp icon on your smartphone’s homescreen in the first place.
After launching the app, you need to prompt a menu by tapping on this icon
- Once you have done that, you need to tap on the “Settings” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
Access the page of settings, and you will be able to set up WhatsApp wallpaper with ease
- After launching that application’s pop-up menu, you will have to tap on “Settings” again.
In order to set up WhatsApp wallpaper, you need to access the “Chats” section of the settings
- Now, you have just accessed the page of the settings of your WhatsApp account, and this is a place where you can configure a wallpaper for your chats. There, you need to select “Chats” among other sections.
You need to tap here in order to access the page where you will be able to set up WhatsApp wallpaper
- On the page of the chat settings, you should tap on “Wallpaper.”
You should definitely try the gallery of wallpapers by WhatsApp
- Tapping on that section will cause a pop-up phone menu, where you have to select where you want a wallpaper to import from. We suggest you to try “Wallpaper Library by WhatsApp.” Thus, tap on that option.
At this point, you should agree to download the WhatsApp’s package of wallpapers
- After it, you should tap on the “OK” button.
You need to click on this button in order to get this package installed
- You will be redirected to Google Play or Apple Store, where you will be able to install that app. Tap on the “Install” button.
This is a wallpaper library, where you can set up WhatsApp wallpaper by browsing various options and selecting the one that suits you
- Once the wallpaper library has been installed, you will get to see various wallpapers. You can test any wallpaper by tapping on it, and you will enter a conversation with such a wallpaper being set up.
This is actually a preview of how a particular wallpaper will look in the chat window – you need to tap on “Set” in order to apply this background
- After you have found a suitable wallpaper, you need to tap on the “SET” button on the page of such a conversation.
After all, you will get to see a notification that a wallpaper has been set up
- Then, you will see that a wallpaper has been set. Now, it is applied to all your conversations.
If you still don’t use WhatsApp, here is a guide on how to get started.