Create New Whatsapp Account
WhatsApp, which is controlled by Facebook, tends to be the world’s most popular messenger at the present time, while the number of its users exceeds 1 billion people! In fact, WhatsApp and Telegram tend to be the most user-friendly messengers, and this causes such a growing popularity of them.So, if you don’t use those messengers yet, you can create a new account WhatsApp with ease – you should just follow the guidelines provided in this article.
Yet, before you start the WhatsApp sign up procedure, you should keep in mind a few aspects. First of all, all accounts on WhatsApp linked to mobile phone numbers. Secondly, you risk losing your account if you lose access to your phone number. After all, don’t clear the cache of the app unless you want the data to be lost. Now, you can proceed further and stick to the guidelines in order to get started on WhatsApp.
You can easily create account WhatsApp, as this process is extremely easy and will not take more than 5 minutes of your time
- The first thing you should do is to open Google Play or Apple Store on your smartphone. For that, find the icon of that app and tap on it.
- Once you have done it, you will have to use the search box in order to find the app quite fast. Type “WhatsApp” in the search box at the top. Once you have got to see “WhatsApp Messenger,” access its page simply by tapping on it.
In order to create account WhatsApp, you need to access Google Play or Apple Store and find it there
- On the next page, you will be able to start installing the WhatsApp application. You need to click on the “Install” button.
- Following that action, you will see a popup window, saying what types of permissions the app requires you to grant. Tap on the “Agree” button.
- After the application has been installed, you will be able to get started on it and register your account. Click on the “Open” button on that page (or on your smartphone’s home screen).
Type the name of the app in this search field and click to search the app
- Right after that, you will be asked to sign up for WhatsApp. Choose your country, country code, and type your phone number in the given field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- After it, you will be asked to add a name for your account. Do it.
Once you have installed the application on your smartphone, you can start running it and sign up for an account on WhatsApp
- On the same page, you will be offered to add a profile photo to your WhatsApp account. Click on the camera icon, choose “Gallery,” and upload a photo from your smartphone. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you have just signed up for WhatsApp. You can click on your “Contacts” and start messaging with the people you know!