Once you have lost access to your account on VK, you are likely to become upset and fall into a kind of a despair. Regardless of what has happened to your account, there is always a way to restore the control over it. Our step-by-step guide will show you how to recover your VK password in details. Besides, if you have been hacked, it’s necessary to act quickly and recover your account as soon as possible – this guide will show you how to do it within a couple of minutes. In order to do that, however, you should have access to your mobile phone or email address.
On this page of VK, you need to click on the “Forgot your password?” text button
- Begin the procedure of VK account recovery by launching the browser and accessing the following website: https://vk.com/.
You will be asked to provide either your email address or phone number
- On the main page of VK, you will notice two VK forms: the sign in form (placed upper) and the sign up form (placed lower). Near the “Log in” button within the sign in form, there is the “Forgot your password?” text button. Click on that button.
The system will also ask you to verify that you are a human
- After doing so, you will be asked to enter your email address or phone number on the next page. Type that data in and click on the “Next” button.
You are likely to be asked to provide your last name for the security reasons as well
- Then, you are likely to receive a pop-up window requiring you to prove that you are a human. Check the box and proceed further.
In order to recover your VK password, you should click on this button
- Then, the system will ask you your last name – you have to enter your last name in the given field and click on the “Next” button.
- You will get to see your profile (if you have done everything correctly). There, you should click on the “Yes, this is the profile” button.
In order to recover your VK password with the help of your mobile phone, you have to click on the “Get code” button
- Now, you have to use your mobile phone number for the account recovery. There, you need to click on the “Get code” button.
Right after that, you need to type your verification code in this field and click on the “Confirm” button
- Once you have obtained the verification code via SMS, type it in the provided field and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Following it, you will be asked to change your password. Make up a new, reliable password and type it in the first field. Then, repeat it in the second field. Click on the “Change password” button.