Once you have signed up for VK, you may notice that the system sends you notifications to both your email, online and even to your mobile phone number on every occasion. In order to change that kind of stuff, you need to learn how to manage VK notifications. Our step-by-step guide will show you how to get rid of the annoying notifications on VK.
The first thing you should for managing VK notifications is signing in to your account
- Begin the procedure by launching the browser of yours and accessing the following website: https://vk.com/.
Check the box in order to proceed further
- Once you have got to see the main webpage of VK, you will notice two forms on the right side of that page: the VK sign in form (upper) and the VK sign up form (lower). You need to use the first one and log in to your account.
You can prompt the menu of settings by giving a click here
- In order to access your account on VK, you need to type your email address/phone number in the first field. After it, the second field must be filled with your password. At the end, click on the “Log in” button.
In this pop-up menu, you should select “Settings”
- After signing in to your account on VK, you are likely to see a pop-up window requiring you to prove that you are not a robot. Check the box and move further.
You need to go to the “Notifications” section of your settings in order to manage VK notifications
- Once you have accessed your account on VK, you need to click on the small photo of your profile, which was placed at the top. That action will prompt a pop-up menu, in which you should click on “Settings.”
You are able to turn off certain notifications by dragging that button to the left and manage VK notifications with ease
- After you have got to see the page of your account’s settings, you need to pay attention to the right side of the page. There, you will get to see the menu of the settings, in which you should select “Notifications.”
In order to change the settings of specific notifications, you need to change “All”
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the page of the notifications’ settings. First of all, configure the first three options: instant notifications, sound notifications, and showing text. You can disable them by dragging the button to the left.
As you can see, your email address receives letters from VK regarding all issues by default
- Then, you have got the following sections: feedback, events, and other. Each of the sections contains a large number of settings, and you can change them by clicking on “All” (or another kind of configuration) and setting up “Important only” or “Disabled.”
Click on a particular setting in order to change it
- At the bottom, you will get to see the settings of the email notifications. Uncheck the boxes you wish and the new settings will be saved immediately.
Select “Disabled” and you won’t receive notifications regarding this particular matter anymore