Before you will be able to enjoy all those features and more, you have to complete the procedure of Twitter sign up. There is, indeed, nothing that may cause problems and it takes no more than a few minutes of your precious time. Just make the steps given below.
Twitter, a social network the most distinct feature of which is sharing 140-symbol long messages, has been extremely popular in the last couple of years. More and more users tend to practice in publishing their laconic, neat, yet well-directed ideas, remarks, and comments.
Twitter Sign Up Step-by-Step:
- First Step. Start the Twitter sign up process by going to the social network’s website (http://twitter.com/).
You can see the sign in and sign up forms on the right
- Second Step. On the website of this social network, find the Twitter sign up form, located to the right side of the webpage and right below the sign in form. Fill the form in by providing your email as well as the password of the future account, and the full name of yours. Click on the yellow “Sign up for Twitter¨ button.
This form kick starts the Twitter sign up process
- Third Step. Sometimes, the website does not copy the data you have just provided into the next window, so perhaps you might need to type that information in, again. Namely, it is going about the full name, email, and password. So if it was not copied, complete the form (you are able to see it on the third image) once again and click on “Sign up.”
Provide some of your data in order to get registered on Twitter
- Fourth Step. If you want to ensure that your account is secure enough, you need to have a strong password and link your account to the phone number. So in the newly opened window, you are able to provide your number, which is, however, not mandatory. According to your decision, click on either “Next” (after having provided the number) or “Skip.”
You can make your account on Twitter more secure by providing your phone number
- Fifth Step. Actually, it is important what a username you have, if the number of followers matters for you. So, choose the username and write it in the given window. Besides, you can replace it with another username you might come up with, anytime. Then, click on “Next.”
A good point is that Twitter leaves an option of changing your username available
- Sixth Step. You are almost done with the registration process: even though you are already able to use your Twitter account you have just created, first you need to confirm your email address. So, go to the inbox, find the letter sent by Twitter, open it, and click on the large “Confirm now” button (look at the last screenshot). Now enjoy the service of Twitter!
Finish the Twitter sign up procedure by clicking on the large blue button