After you (perhaps) have read the previous articles – Twitter Sign Up and Create Account Twitter – and got registered in this social network, you might need an advice about how to Twitter sign in fast and easily.
Indeed, this step-by-step guide is not limited solely to explaining the procedure of Twitter sign in, but also shows how to recover the password for your account. Skip your worries, as none of those actions will take more than a few minutes. So, go ahead!
Twitter Sign In Step-by-Step:
- First Step. Type the link of Twitter (http://twitter.com/) in the browser’s address line and hit the “Enter” button.
- Second Step. On the right part of the screen (above), you will notice two forms. The form that you will use for signing in to the social network looks and looks like the one pictured on the second image is located above. In the first field of this form, you should enter one of the following: username, email, or phone number, all of which serve as your login. In the second field, type the password you have set up for Twitter in. Click on the blue “Log in” button.
You can see above the procedure to recover your password
- Third Step. Let us suppose that you forgot or lost the password from your Twitter account. So for regaining the control over the account, you should use the same Twitter sign in form. Below the password field, you will see a text button with a lettering “Forgot password?” (have a look at the third image). Give it a click.
The first step in recovering the password is searching for your Twitter account
- Fourth Step. In the first place, the system will require you to find your account. So in the newly opened window, type in some of the information that serves as your login (email, username, or phone number). Click on “Search.”
This way you can restore the password with the help of your email account
- Fifth Step. Once you have provided the information linked to your account and found the account, you will be offered with one or several options of restoring the password – it depends on whether you had provided the phone number previously or not. Let us suppose that you hadn’t and, thus, your page should look similar to the 5th image of this guide. If you have control over your email, click on “Continue.” If you cannot access your email account, then click on ¨I don’t have access to any of these.” After that, you will have to contact the Twitter’s support and provide enough information about you and your account (when it was registered, what operating system were you using, etc.).
Click on the “Reset password” button in order to regain the control over your account
- Sixth Step. Considering that you have access to your email account, go to the email inbox. Open the letter from Twitter and click on “Reset password.”
Make up a new and reliable password for your account in Twitter
Seventh Step. You will see the page where you have to set up a new password. Type your new password in the first field and then repeat it in the second field. Click on “Submit.” From that moment, use your new password when you want to sign in to Twitter.