It is always important to make sure that your privacy is not violated, and especially when it is going about the Twitter account privacy.
Even though it may seem a problematic topic, there are a lot of settings, which you can use for ensuring the privacy of your account. All you need to do is to configure those settings probably. Indeed, there are lots of privacy settings in Twitter and it may seem difficult to dig into that. However, all you have to do is just to follow the instructions below and make sure that your privacy is not violated on Twitter.
If you want to ensure your Twitter account privacy, make use of this Twitter sign in form for logging in
- In the first place, you should launch your browser and go to the website of Twitter.
In order to access the page of your account’s settings and improve the privacy, you have to click here
- Once you have entered the website, you need to find the sign in form. In that form, you need to enter your email address as well as the password of your Twitter account and click on the “Log in” button. Visit this page, if you want to learn about this process in details.
On this page, you can find the section of privacy, placed below a few settings of security
- After accessing your account on Twitter, find the button of settings in the form of an egg. Click on it. By doing so, you will trigger a pop-up menu. Select “Settings” in the menu.
- Then, click on the “Security and privacy” section, located on the second place in the menu of settings.
After a long list of privacy settings, you can find the “Save changes” button
- Once you have entered that page, you will get to see several security settings at the top. Move to the privacy sections. There are the following settings you can adjust:
Photo tagging. Choose who can tag you in the photos.
Tweet privacy. If you place a tick near this field, only approved people will get your Tweets.
Tweet location. You can add location to your Tweets by placing a tick near this line.
Discoverability. If you unselect both of the options here, other users will not be able to find you via your email or the phone number.
Address book. By clicking on this button, you can get to manage it.
Personalization. This option tailors the Tweets displayed to you depending on the websites you have recently visited. You can turn this feature off as well.
Promoted content. Same as with the Tweets above, but about ads. You can turn it off as well.
Twitter for teams. Choose who can add you to Twitter teams.
Direct Messages. If you enable this feature, anyone will be able to send you direct messages.
- After you have configured the settings of Twitter account privacy, click on “Save changes” at the bottom of the page.