Create New Twitter Account
If you want to create new account Twitter, you can be sure that it will take no more than a couple of minutes of your precious time. Just follow our step-by-step guide.Twitter is an online platform for sharing short (up to 140 symbols) messages, which can boast a large audience and is a great tool for delivering fast reactions and responses. According to the online website Statista, the number of active users of Twitter was as high as 317 million. So far, only Facebook surpasses Twitter in regards to the total number of users. A special credit should be given to this network for the ease of creating an account in it.
Learn how to create a Twitter account:
- First Step. In the first place, you got to open your browser and enter the social network’s website (https://twitter.com/).
This way – quite unusually as for a social network, indeed – looks the main webpage of Twitter
- Second Step. Then, you will see several white-colored forms on the right. Whereas the first form you will use for signing in to the social network in the future, the second form (the one located below) you get to use in order to create new account Twitter. Proceed to that form and provide your full name, email and the password of your future Twitter account. Click on “Sign up for Twitter.”
Get registered by starting to fill this form in
- Third Step. On the next page, you should type the following information in: your full name, your email or a phone number (if you provide your phone number, your account would be more secure), and the password of the future account. Then, click on the large “Sign up” button and proceed further.
Here, you have to continue your registration procedure
- Fourth Step. Here you are able to provide the phone number. By doing so, you will make your account more secure and it will be easier for you to regain the control over it in case of hacking or losing a password. If you have provided your phone number, click on “Next.” If you haven’t, click on the tiny “Skip” text button right below the “Next” button.
You are able to refuse providing your phone number
- Fifth Step. Pick a username for your account. Keep in mind that the more appealing the username is, the more followers you will attract. You are able to skip this step either. Once you have chosen the nickname, click on the “Next” button.
Think of an appealing username in order to attract more followers
- Sixth Step. Now, you have to complete the registration process. In order to do so, go to your email inbox, find the letter from Twitter (look at the image), and click on “Confirm now.” Right after it, you will see the main page of your profile in Twitter. Even though you have done all you needed to create account Twitter, now you need to set up your profile (you can find how to do this in other posts in this section).
This is the last step before getting finally registeredIn order to get to know how to sign in to Twitter, you should visit this page. This page will also be helpful for you.