Telegram tends to be a popular messenger, but it also has a web version that makes the life, indeed, far more comfortable. If you are at home, surfing the web on your laptop, why wouldn’t it be easier to answer on your laptop than tapping on the phone all the time? That’s definitely more convenient for a large number of users. If you don’t know how to start using Telegram web, that’s not a problem. In this guide, we will reveal how to use Telegram web with ease.
In order to learn how to use Telegram web, you have to go to the web version of Telegram and provide your phone number
- Before you will learn how to use Telegram web version, you need to launch the browser on your PC or laptop and go to the following website: https://web.telegram.org./
- There, you will see a window where you should select your country. Do it. After it, type the phone number in the second field and click on “Send code.”
Now, you should click on the “OK” text button if you have entered the correct phone number
- You will be asked in the popup window about whether the phone number is correct once again. Click on the “OK” text button if the number is correct.
Enter the code you have received onto your mobile phone number (in Telegram) here
- Right after that, you will receive a confirmation code onto your mobile phone. You will receive it not as an SMS message, but as a Telegram message. Open the app and look for the message. Enter the code from the app in the given field in that window. Then, click on the “Next” button.
This way looks the code you will receive onto your mobile phone number
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the web version of your Telegram account opened in the browser. Since that time, you can launch the web application of Telegram each time simply by going to the following URL: https://web.telegram.org/.
Right after doing that, you will get access to the web version of Telegram (you have almost learnt how to use Telegram web)
- Once you have accessed the web version of Telegram for the first time, you will be asked whether you want to allow notifications or not. If you think that they may bother you, it would be better for you to click on “NOT NOW.”
This way looks the inbox of yours in the web version
- Now, you can open a conversation and start chatting right from your web browser. In the left-upper corner, you will notice a menu button. Click on it, and you will be able to access your contacts, settings, or to create a new group.
Here, you can adjust various settings or add contacts
That way simple is to start using the Telegram web version. You can learn more about Telegram on the page of the Telegram section on our website, which can be accessed here.