As it was pointed out in one of the previous guides for Telegram, this messenger is so appealing to many users because it offers a lot of customization settings. In this guide, we will not simply teach you how to change Telegram theme, but we will reveal how to create your own unique theme for Instagram. Just follow the instructions.
First of all, you should launch the messenger’s app
- Start the process by finding the Telegram icon on your smartphone and clicking on it.
The next step of yours must be opening the left-side menu of this messenger
- After launching the app, you need to click on the button of the app’s settings, placed in the left-upper corner.
You can change Telegram theme with ease, and you should start with accessing the page of your account’s settings
- Once you have got to see the app’s menu, you need to tap on “Settings.”
In order to change Telegram theme, you need to click here
- The theme of your account can be managed right on the main page of your account’s settings. You can find it in “Theme” under “Settings” – there you need to tap on “Default.”
You can use a couple of already existing themes or create your own
- On the following page, you will get to see three basic themes for Telegram. Indeed, you can change the theme for one of those, but let’s create an own theme. Tap on “Create New Theme.”
If you decided to create your own theme, enter its name here and click on “OK”
- Then, you will be asked to enter the name of the future theme of yours. Do it and click on “OK.”
You can edit the colors of your theme by clicking on this palette button
- After that, select your new theme and click on the palette button.
These are the sections the colors of which you can edit – just click on a section that interests you
- You will get to see the theme editor. There will be various elements of a theme (such as window background). Click on the element you want to change.
The color of the theme is changing at the very moment when you are playing with it
- In the next window, you will be able to configure the color of that element. Once you have done that, click on the “Save” text button.
Once you have configured the color, you should click on the “Save” button
- Repeat this action with every element you wish to change. Besides, if the theme is applied right now, you will be able to see the changes immediately in the editor.
After you have configured all the colors and succeed to change Telegram theme, you should click on “SAVE THEME”
- Once you have done with editing the theme, click on the “Save Theme” text button. Now, you are using the theme created by you.
Now, you can see that a newly created, tailored theme has been applied
Also, have a look at other Telegram guides on our website.