Create New Telegram Account
Telegram is a messenger that has rapidly risen in popularity during the last years. And the abundance of features on this messenger makes many observers to suppose that its audience will constantly be growing. In this step-by-step guide we will show you how create account Telegram, which is a fairly simple thing to do – you need just to follow the instructions provided in this article.
In order to learn how to create account Telegram, you need to access Google Play
Type the word “Telegram” in this field and click on this app once it has been found
- Once you have launched one of the above-mentioned apps, you need to type “Telegram” in the search field. Once you have got it displayed with a very recognizable icon, click on it and access that page.
Now, you need to get this Telegram app installed
- As you have got to see the page with Telegram now, you should tap on “Install” in order to download and start installing the application.
Once you have installed the app, go ahead and launch it
- After the installation of the app has been completed, you need to click on its icon on your smartphone.
After getting to see this congratulation, you need to click on the „Start Messaging“ text button
- Then, you will be asked to enter your mobile phone number. Type your phone number in the given field and click on “Continue.”
You will be asked to type your phone number in, and you should do it
- After that, you will be asked to confirm your mobile phone number. After you receive an SMS message with a code, enter it in the provided field and click on “OK.”
After providing your phone number, you will have to type your first and last names (the latter is optional) here
- Once that has been done, that means that you have almost finished your registration on Telegram. Though, a couple of details more have to be done. You will see a page where you will be required to enter your name – enter your first name in the first field. You can also type your last name in the second field, but that’s completely optional, not a requirement. After all, click on the “Continue” button that is placed in the right-upper corner.
Now, you have learned how to get started on Telegram and can start messaging!
- Now, you have just signed up for Telegram and can start using it right now. In order to write a message to someone from your contact list, you need to tap on the writing icon at the bottom, select a contact (there will be displayed people from your address book who have installed the app as well), and start writing!
Share The Word!