Snapchat has quite many features, and that is something that attracts the users to this product. One of such features is the “Memories” feature, which allows the users of this messenger to save their stories automatically. Before taking advantage of this feature, however, it is recommended to configure Snapchat memory settings in order to ensure that everything will run smoothly. This introductionary guide will show you how to do it painlessly and without much of an effort – you need just to stick to the guidelines provided on this page.
In order to configure Snapchat memory settings, you should access this application
- In order to configure Snapchat memory settings, you need to find the icon of the Snapchat app on your smartphone. Then, you should give a click to this application.
You need to tap on this button in order to proceed further
- After launching this application, you will have to click on the Snapchat icon, placed in the left-upper corner. That will lead to the page of your Snapchat profile.
By clicking on this icon, you will access the page of your account’s settings where you will be able to configure Snapchat memory settings
- Once you have got to see that page, you will also notice the “Settings” button which is placed in the right-upper corner. You should give a click to that button.
You can find the section of this type of the settings by scrolling down
- Following that action, you will see the page of Snapchat settings – that is the page where you can set up right configurations for your Snapchat memory settings. There, you need to scroll down till you will get to see “Memories” under “Settings.”
In order to configure Snapchat memory settings, you should access this section of your account’s settings
- Once you have got to see the “Memories” section, give a click to it.
You can import snaps (photos) right from your camera roll, i.e. gallery
- Now, you can actually configure these settings. First of all, you are able to import snaps from the camera: click on “Import Snaps from Camera Roll.”
Here, you can see a list of snaps you can import
- On the next page, select what snaps you want to import to the “Memories.”
In order to your story on Snapchat automatically, you need to check the box next to this setting
- Then, you should configure the “Saving”section. There, you need to click on “Save To…”
At this point, you can specify where you want to save your story
- On the following page, you can specify where you want to save pictures: only camera roll, both camera roll and memories, only memories (by default).
- After all, you can specify to save all your stories to the “Memories” automatically – you need just to click on the button next to “Auto-Save My Story.”
- We also recommend you to keep the “Smart Backup” feature enabled.
Our website can also show you how to change a mobile number on Snapchat.