Snapchat accounts feature not only usernames, phone numbers, and email addresses, but also names. You may sometimes have a temptation to change name on Snapchat due to a variety of reasons. And while the username on Snapchat cannot be changed, you can, however, change your usual name with quite an ease. This step-by-step guide will demonstrate how to do it and it shouldn’t something extra difficult for you, as you need just to follow the guidelines provided in this article.
You can easily change name on Snapchat, but you should start by launching this application
- The first step you should do is to find a Snapchat icon on your phone and give it a click in order to run the application.
Give a click to this button in order to access your profile page and proceed further
- After you have got to see Snapchat’s camera page, you should tap on the button in a form of snap icon, which was placed in the left-upper corner.
By clicking on this icon, you will access the page of the account’s settings, where you can change the name of yours
- Then, you need to click on the “Settings” button, which is located in the right-upper part of the page of your Snapchat profile.
In order to change name on Snapchat, you should give a click to this line
- That will lead you to the page of the settings of your account. At the very top of it, you will see the section “Name” and your actual name is displayed under it. Tap on that section.
By clicking on this small text button, you can just remove your name and leave the account without being associated with a name
- You will access the page where you can change your name on Snapchat. Actually, you can also be without a name on Snapchat as well – you need just to click on a small “Remove name” text button under the name field.
In order to add a name (instead of the blank line), you should click here
- You will be redirected to the page of the settings again, while the “Name” section will feature no name. You still can add a name. Just access that section once again.
If your account doesn’t have a name, the first suggestion of Snapchat would be your nickname; enter your new name here
- You will see that, if you removed any name, your username will be displayed as the first suggestion for the name. Erase it from the name field and enter the name you like.
Once you have typed your new name in the given field, you can give a click to this button
- Then, you should click on the “Save” button.
As you can see, your name associated with the Snapchat account has been changed
- After it, you will get to see the page of the settings again, but this time it will feature your new name.
Besides, our website also offers a guide on how to change email address on Snapchat.