If you have lost control over your Skype account, that’s not a problem. You can easily recover Skype password and regain control over your account in Skype. In order to get to know how to recover Skype password, you should follow the guidelines, published on this page. This article will show you how to recover your password in Skype step by step.
The first thing you should do is to click on this “Sign in” button
- You should start the entire procedure by tapping on the Skype app icon and launching the app.
Then, you will be asked to type your email address or login in this field
- After it, you will get to see the main webpage of the Skype app. There, you need to tap on the “Sign in” button.
If you wish to recover Skype password, you should tap on this text button
- Following it, you should type your email address in the provided field and tap on the “Next” button.
Here you should specify the problem you are experiencing
- Right after that, you should tap on the “Forgotten my password” text button, located beneath the “Back” button on the next page.
In order to recover Skype password, you need to type your email address and the Captcha code
- Then, you will be asked to specify a reason why you can’t sign in to your Skype account. Select an appropriate reason and tap on the “Next” button.
If you want to recover Skype password, you need to have access at least to your phone number or email address
- Following it, you will be asked to type a Captcha code in the given field. Do it and, after that, click on the “Next” button.
This way looks an email recovery letter from Skype
- On the following page, you will be offered different methods of your password recovery, including an SMS message and an email address. Let’s suppose you have chosen an email address. So, you should select the email address and tap on the “Send code”button.
You have to enter the verification code in this field
- Then, you will receive an email with a verification code.
You can recover Skype password on this page by creating a new password for your account
- Enter the verification code you have received onto your email address in the given field in the Skype app. Tap on the “Next” button.
You will notice such a notification, saying that your Skype password has been recovered
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the page where you can create a new password. Make up a new reliable password for your Skype account, enter it in both fields, and tap on the “Next” button.
Now, you can sign in to your Skype account using your newly created password
- Then, you will get to see a notification, saying that your password has been successfully recovered. Tap on the “Next” button.
- Right after that, you will get to see the main webpage of Skype, where you can sign in using your new password.
More guides for this messenger can be found on this page.