Create New Skype Account
Skype is, perhaps, the most famous messenger, which is nowadays still remains almost identical to the feature of the video calls. Same as Hotmail, Skype is owned by Microsoft. This guide will demonstrate you how to create account Skype step by step, and you have just to follow the guidelines.
First of all, you need to find Skype among other apps
- The first thing you should do is to enter Google Play or Apple Store and type “Skype” in the search field.
You should click on this button in order to get Skype installed
- Once you have found the Skype app, tap on it.
Once you have installed Skype, click on its icon
- On the page of the Skype app, you should tap on the “INSTALL” button.
You can create account Skype right within the mobile app
- Following it, you will get to see as the apps getting installed onto your smartphone.
If you don’t want to provide your mobile phone number, you can register in Skype with your email address
- Then, you should tap on the Skype icon on your smartphone.
You need to provide your email address and click on this button in order to create account Skype
- Once you have launched the application, you should tap on the “Create Account” button.
Here, you can create a password for your future Skype account
- Then, you should tap on the “Use your email address instead” text button and start creating a Skype account.
At this point, you can type your first and last names in these two fields and proceed further
- On the following page, you will have to enter your email address. Tap on the “Next” button.
You need to verify your email address before moving on
- Following it, you will have to make up a password and enter it on the next page. Then, tap on the “Next” button.
Here you should enter the verification code and proceed further
- Right after it, you will be asked to enter your first and last names. Do it and click on the “Next” button.
You will be asked to confirm a phone number in any case
- After it, you will be asked to verify your email address. Go the inbox and find an email letter sent by Microsoft.
After receiving a verification code onto your mobile phone, click on this button
- Open the letter from Microsoft, copy the verification code, and enter it in the provided field in the Skype app. Then, you should tap on the “Next” button.
- On the following page, you should choose your country and enter your phone number. Then, you have to tap on the “Send code” button.
Now, you have just succeeded to create account Skype
- After you have received a verification code through an SMS message, you should enter it in the provided field in the app and tap on the “Next” button.
- Following it, you will immediately log in to your newly created Skype account.
Share The Word!