There always may happen a situation when you lose control over an account in a certain social network. If it really happened to you with your Pinterest account and you need to recover password on Pinterest, you really shouldn’t worry about it. The entire procedure of the Pinterest password recovery is quite easy and does not require much time from your side. This guide will show you how to recover password on Pinterest step by step, and you have to follow the guidelines, published on this page.
- In the first place, you have to launch the browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.pinterest.com/. Then, you should hit the “Enter” button.
If you are seeking to recover password on Pinterest, you should click on this text button in the first place
- Once you have got to see the main page of Pinterest, you will get to see its sign up form in the center. You have to draw your attention to the right side of the screen, find the “Log in” button, and click on it.
You need to find your account by typing your email address here
- Following it, you will get to see the sign in form. At this point, however, you need to click on the “Forgot your password?” text button, placed beneath the Google button.
This notification shows that a recovery letter has been sent to your email address
- On the following page, you will be asked to provide your email address. Enter your email address in the given field and click on the “Send a password reset email” button.
Once you have received an email letter with a recovery link, you should click on such a huge red button
- Right after that, you will notice a notification that a recovery email has been sent to your email address.
This page actually allows you to recover password on Pinterest and set up a new password for your Pinterest account
- Now, you need to go to the inbox of your email address and find the a letter from Pinterest. Open that letter and click on the “Reset password” button, which is inserted in that letter.
At the end, you will get a notification that your password has successfully been changed
- After doing so, you will be redirected to the page where you can create a new Pinterest password. At this point, you need to create a reliable and strong password for your account. Once you have made up such a password, you should enter it in both fields on that page. At the end, you will have to click on the “Change Password” button.
Now, you can sign in to your Pinterest account using your newly set up password
- Eventually, you will get a notification that your password has been changed. Now, you can return to the log in form and sign in to your account using a new password.
Besides, you can find more guides for this social network on the Pinterest page.