If you have just recently signed up for Pinterest and configured nothing in your account, you may experience problems with how to arrange your account on this social network. This step-by-step guide will demonstrate you how to change profile settings on Pinterest. In turn, you will learn how to add or change your first and last name, add a username and add additional information about yourself. Besides, this section on Pinterest also allows you to change a profile photo, but we have covered this aspect before.
The first thing you should do is to type your email address, password, and log in to your account on Pinterest
- First of all, you have to launch the browser of yours and copy the following address into its address line: https://www.pinterest.com/. Then, you should hit the “Enter” button.
You need to call a menu of settings in order to change profile settings on Pinterest
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the main Pinterest webpage. There, you need to click on the “Log in” button, placed to the right.
In this menu of settings, you need to select this menu item in order to proceed further and change profile settings on Pinterest
- Once you have got to see the Pinterest sign in form, you should enter your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. Then, you should click on the “Continue” button.
In order to access your Pinterest profile settings, you need to click on this section
- After you have entered your Pinterest account, you should click on the button that is located in the right-upper corner.
Here, you can configure profile settings on Pinterest with ease
- That action should have triggered a pop-up menu, in which you should select “Edit settings” among other options.
Once you have configured everything in this part, you should click on the “Save settings” button
- Right after it, you will get to see the page of your Pinterest account’s settings. On the left, there will be a menu of settings, in which you should click on the “Profile” option.
- Now, you have got to see the place where you can change profile settings on Pinterest. First of all, you should add your first and last names.
As you can observe, the new changes have been immediately applied to the profile
- Then, you can add a username (it is located right under the profile photo). Username actually allows the users to access your Pinterest account through a link like https://www.pinterest.com/Username/, whereas username is your username.
- Following it, you can add a bit information about yourself and add a location.
- Once you are done with configuring these settings, you should click on the “Save settings” button. After doing so, you will notice that the changes you have made to your Pinterest profile have been changed.