One of the things you should do on Pinterest from time to time is actually changing your password. Frequent changes of your password on Pinterest are needed to ensure the safety and security of your account. Moreover, you should bear in mind that you must always set up strong and reliable passwords. If you don’t have a clue how to change password on Pinterest, you should just stick to the guidelines, published on this page. Our step-by-step guide will demonstrate you how to change your password easily and quickly.
Before you will learn how to change password on Pinterest, you need to log in to your Pinterest account in the first place
- In the first place, you have to open your browser and access the following website: https://www.pinterest.com/.
- Once you have done that, you should spot the “Log in” button to the right and click on it.
In order to change password on Pinterest, you need to click on this button and trigger a menu of settings
- Following it, you have to type your email address in the first field and password in the second field on that page. Then, you should click on the “Continue” button in order to sign in to the Pinterest account of yours.
In this menu, you should click on this menu item in order to proceed further and change your Pinterest password
- After you have accessed your Pinterest account, you should draw your attention to the button, located in the right-upper corner. Then, you should click on that button.
At the top of the page of your profile’s settings, you can find this button and you should click on it
- Once you have triggered a pop-up menu after clicking on that button, you have to click on the “Edit settings” option.
- Following that action, you will get to see the page of your Pinterest account’s settings. That is the place where you change password on Pinterest.
You need to type your old password in the first field, while the new password should be typed in the following two fields
- At the top of the settings page, you will notice the “Change your password” button. You should click on it.
- Right after that, you will get to see a window where you will be able to change your password. You should enter your old password in the first field. Then, make up a reliable password for your Pinterest account and enter it in the remaining two fields. At the end, you should click on the “Change Password” button.
After you have clicked on the “Change Password” button (and if everything was correct), you will get to see such a notification
- Immediately after doing so, you will get to see a notification that your password has been changed. From that moment on, you will have to use your new password for logging in to your Pinterest account.
You can also get to know how to create a Pinterest account.