PayPal is a service that is known worldwide, and the majority of the active internet users tend to make transactions exactly through this service. If you still haven’t registered an account on this service, there is always a time left to do it. Our guide will demonstrate you that you can easily complete the PayPal sign up procedure.
There is nothing difficult in completing the PayPal sign up procedure, yet you have to click on this button in the first place
- You should start by opening your browser and accessing the following website: https://www.paypal.com/.
- On the PayPal webpage, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner of it and click on the “Sign Up” button there.
You have to complete this form in order to start the PayPal sign up process
- That will lead you to the start of your PayPal sign up procedure. On the next page, you have to enter your location and email address in the first two fields. Then, you should enter your password in the remaining two fields and click on the “Continue” button.
This is just another PayPal sign up form that you have to fill in
- On the next page, you have to fill in the PayPal sign up form in order to get started on this website. In particular, you should provide the following information about yourself: first and last name, date of birth, nationality, street address, city, province and region, postal code, mobile phone number.
You will have to check this box in order to proceed further
- Once you have completed that form, you should check the box near “I confirm that…” and click on the “Agree and Continue” button.
After you have placed a tick next to that box, you can click on this button and proceed further
- On the next page, you have to provide the information about your credit card. After you have done that, you should click on the “Add Card” button.
You will be asked to provide your credit during the registration process as well
- Following it, you should go to your email inbox.
In order to finalize the PayPal sign up procedure, you have to confirm the email address of yours
- In the email inbox, you have to find a letter from PayPal and open it.
This letter shows that you have just succeeded to create a PayPal account, and you have to click on this button in order to verify email address
- In the letter you have just opened, you should click on the “Yes, this is my email” button.
You have to enter your password in the provided field and click on this button
- Following it, you have to enter your password in a provided field on the next page and click on the “Confirm Email Address” button.
Now, you can see that you have just succeeded to confirm your email address
- Now, you have just succeeded to create an account on PayPal.
You can also learn how to complete the PayPal sign in procedure.