You need to change PayPal password from time to time in order to ensure that your account with the funds remains in safety. Besides, sometimes you may also have an “unexpected” need to change the password of your PayPal account. This guide will actually demonstrate that changing a password on PayPal tends to be quite a simple procedure, and you have just to follow the instructions that are published on this page. Enjoy!
Prior to getting to change PayPal password, you have to sign in to your PayPal account in the first place
- In the first place, you have to open the browser of yours and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.paypal.com/. Then, you have to press the “Enter” button.
After filling those two fields, you have to click on this button
- After you have done that, you should click on the “Log in” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner of the page.
You can click on this “Settings” button and start the procedure of changing your password on PayPal
- Now, you have to log in to your PayPal account. On that page, you have to enter your email address and password in the given sign in form. Then, you have to click on the “Log In” button.
If you wish to change PayPal password, you can do it on the security page of your PayPal account’s settings
- After doing so, you need to access the page of your PayPal account’s settings. For that, you should click on the “Settings” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner.
You have to click on this text button in order to change PayPal password
- Once you have entered the page of your PayPal account’s settings, you can proceed further and change PayPal password by going to the security section of the settings.
After you have entered your old and new passwords in the given field, you have to click on this button and eventually change the password
- On the page of your PayPal account’s security settings, you have to click on the “Edit” text button, placed in the “Password” section.
- Following it, you have to enter your current password in the first field. Then, you need to make up a strong and reliable password for your PayPal account. Enter that reliable password in the remaining two fields on that page. Eventually, you should click on the “Change Password” button.
At the end, you will get to see such a notification, and this implies that you have just updated your PayPal password
- Once you have done that, you will get to see a notification that your password has successfully been changed. Now, you will have to use your newly set password each time you will attempt logging in to your PayPal account.
Besides, our website can also help you to learn how to sign in to your PayPal account.