Create New Account Paypal
PayPal is, perhaps, the most popular payment system in the world, excluding banks and payment networks (like Visa, MasterCard, etc.). PayPal has, indeed, revolutionized payments in the internet. With the help of PayPal, anyone may easily send a payment to almost any person in the world. All you need to enjoy such a freedom is to create account PayPal, and our step-by-step guide will show you how to get started there.
If you truly wish to create account PayPal, you should click on this button in order to kick start the PayPal sign up process
- In order to create account PayPal, you need to launch your browser and access the following website in the first place: https://paypal.com/.
After you have specified your country, email address, and the password of your future account, you should click on this button
- On that website, you will get to see “Sign Up” button, placed in the right-upper corner. Click on that button.
This is the PayPal sign up form you have to complete in order to create account PayPal
- Following it, you will get to see a page where you can start the process of PayPal account creation. There, you need to select your country in the first field, enter your email address in the second field, and type the password of your future account in the remaining two fields. Following it, click on the “Continue” button.
This way looks a PayPal sign up form that has been completed
- On the next page, you will get to see the PayPal sign up form that you have to fill in. You should provide the following information about yourself: first and last name, date of birth, nationality, address, city, province, postal code, and your phone number.
- Once you have completed the PayPal sign up form, you should place a tick near “I confirm that…” and click on the “Agree and Continue” button.
At this point, you can link your credit or debit card right to your PayPal account
- On the following page, you will be able to add a credit card to your account. Just type your credit card number, its expiration date, and CVC code in the given fields. Then, click on the “Add Card” button.
The next step of yours must be to confirm your email address
- After it, you have to confirm your email address. Go to your inbox.
You need to find a letter like this in your inbox and click on such a button in order to confirm your email address
- In your inbox find a letter from PayPal and open it.
- In the letter from PayPal, you have to click on the “Yes, this is my email” button.
After you have typed your password in the given field, you should click on this button
- Enter your password on the next page and click on the “Confirm Email Address” button.
Now, you can see on these buttons that you have just succeeded to confirm your email address
- Now, you have just confirmed your email address.