Netflix is an extremely popular video streaming service with more than 86 million active users. Yet, sometimes it happens that one might have his/her password lost and thus be unable to access the Netflix account. Thankfully, Netflix has developed an incredible simple procedure for recover Netflix password, and you will not have to spend a large share of time and follow 100 steps in order to access the account.
In order to recover Netflix password, you need just to follow certain instructions that are published below. By doing so, you can be sure that you will access your account in one or two minutes.
Recover Netflix Password Step-by-Step:
Here, you have to get logged in to the Netflix
- First Step. Open your browser and go to the website of Netflix (its address is http://netflix.com/).
In order to recover Netflix password, you need to click on this text button
- Second Step. On the main page of this video streaming service, you will see a red “Sign in” button in the right-upper corner. Give it a click in order to recover Netflix password.
Choose the means of recovering the password, enter the email address or mobile number in the field below, and click on the large blue button
- Third Step. You will get to see the Netflix sign in form. Yet, you need to recover Netflix password and so you have to click on the “Forgot your email or password?” text button, colored in blue.
This kind of notification you get when Netflix has sent you a letter with instructions for setting up a new password
- Fourth Step. Immediately after you have done that action, you get to see the page of Netflix password recovery. There, you can choose the means of recovering the password: email, SMS, or phone call. Considering that the account used for creating this guide has not been linked to the phone number, there is only one option for this account (and maybe for you too): email. In any case, choose the suitable option, then enter the email (or phone number, if you have chosen to recover Netflix password via SMS or phone call), and click on the blue button.
Quite unusual, Netflix’s button for resetting the password is a text one
- Fifth Step. You will get a notification that the letter has been sent. So, go to your email inbox and find the letter sent by Netflix. Open it and click on the red “click here” text button (look at the screenshot).
Compose a new password for your Netflix account and save it then
- Sixth Step. You will get to see the page for resetting the password. All you have to do is to enter your new password in both fields. Also, you can place a tick near “Require all devices…”, if you want to get signed out from Netflix at your other devices. Click on the blue “Save” button.
Once you have got to see this message, you are able to use your new password for logging it to Netflix any time
- Seventh Step. After it, you will see a notification that you can use your new password for logging in to Netflix. Enjoy this video streaming service!