Once you have signed up for Netflix, the world’s most popular video streaming service (without counting YouTube), you need to learn how to Netflix sign in to the system fast.
Typically, you do not need to sign in to this service each time. In fact, even Netflix notifies you, when you are trying to log out, that it does not require the users of home computers to log in each time. However, you may have a need to sign up from other computers or when using a public Wi-Fi network. This can be easily done within a moment. Thus, use the following instructions in order to complete the Netflix sign in procedure.
💻 Netflix Sign In Step-by-Step:
- First Step. Launch the browser and go to https://www.netflix.com/.
Pay attention to the “Sign in” button in the right-upper corner
- Second Step. The button you need for Netflix sign in is located in the right-upper corner. Click on the “Sign in” button.
Proceed further in order to complete the Netflix sign in procedure
- Third Step. In the newly opened page in your browser, you need to enter the email and the password of your account. Also, you may opt to keep your email and password remembered by placing a tick near “Remember me on this device.” In addition, you are also able to log in with the help of your Facebook account, if that account is linked to the Netflix account. If you want to log in with the help of Facebook, click on the blue “Login with Facebook” button. If you prefer to log in as usual, click on the red “Sign in” button.
Choosing a viewer’s profile is the last step in the procedure of Netflix sign in
- Fourth Step. Before you finish the procedure of Netflix sign in, you need to choose the profile. By default, there are two profiles: the standard one (with your name) which allows you to view all the available content and the profile for kids (also called so) which does not display the content that requires the viewers to be aged over 12 years old. You are also able to add a new profile, so let’s try to do it. Click on the “Add profile” option.
This way you can add another viewer’s profile
- Fifth Step. Now, you will see the page for creating a new profile. There you must enter the name of the profile. If you want the content for the viewers aged over 12 to be unavailable for this account, place a tick near “Kids.” Right after it, click on the red “Continue” button.
You can see that the list of profiles has gotten a bit larger
- Sixth Step. Once again, you get to see the page with the existing profiles of your account. Yet, now you can see a newly created profile under the name “Jackson” in the list. If you want to use this profile for viewing movies and TV shows, give it a click.
Choose your favorite movies for the newly created viewer’s profile
- Seventh Step. The system will offer you to choose your three favorites TV shows. Select them and click on “Continue.” After it, you will appear on the page where you can browse the movies. At the same time, the movies you have selected will be displayed in “My List.” Enjoy!
A few seconds and you will be able to enjoy Netflix again
📱 Sign In To Netflix Account on a Smartphone Step by Step:
What is really great about the Netflix service is that you can use it not only in your web browser – or, in other words, not only on PC. One of the most popular ways of using Netflix nowadays tends to be so on mobile devices, and our guide is going to explore this aspect too. There are two ways how you can use Netflix on mobile devices: either in a mobile app or in a mobile browser.
Unfortunately (or luckily?), Netflix does not allow the users to take screenshots from its mobile application. That is the reason why we haven’t come up with a detailed guide with screenshots on how to use Netflix in its official mobile app. But you can be sure that both procedures are fairly simple and, actually, almost identical. In this guide, we will show you how to sign in to your Netflix account in a mobile browser. If you have any questions regarding this process, let us know about it in the comments!
The easiest and most convenient way of accessing Netflix on a smartphone is, indeed, doing so through the official mobile application from this company
- In the first place, can start the entire procedure by launching a mobile browser on your smartphone. Alternatively, you can also tap on the icon of the Netflix app and launch this mobile application.
You can also log in to your Netflix account by launching a mobile browser on your smartphone
- Right after that, you should type the URL of Netflix (netflix.com) in the address line of the mobile browser.
As you can see from this image, you should start typing the URL of Netflix in the address line of your mobile browser
- Following it, you will access the main page of the Netflix’s mobile website. In the center of that page, you will get to see an invitation to sign up for Netflix and get a free month. Instead of doing it, you must tap on the “Sign In” text button, which can be found in the right-upper corner of the screen.
If you wish to start the Netflix sign in procedure, you should simply tap on this text button
- Following it, you will be redirected to the page where you will get to see the Netflix sign in form – that is the place where you can start logging in to your account on Netflix.
You have to enter your email address in this field, and then you will be able to sign in to your Netflix account
- In order to log in to your Netflix account, you have to enter your email address in the first field on that page.
Now, you have to finish completing this Netflix sign in form by entering your password in this field
- Once you have done that, you should enter the password of your Netflix account in the second field.
If you want to log in to your Netflix account after all, you have to tap on this button and finalize the Netflix sign in procedure
- Immediately after that, you should tap on the red “Sign In” button and access your Netflix account.
Once you have got to see such a page in your mobile browser, this implies that you have just logged in to your account on Netflix
- Following it, you will be redirected to the page where you will see promoted movies and TV shows. This actually means that you have just succeeded to sign in to your Netflix account.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions About Signing In To Netflix:
Q: How can I sign in to my Netflix account?
A: As you could read it in our step-by-step guide, it tends to be fairly easy to sign in to your Netflix account. If you want to sign in to your Netflix account, you must have such information about it as your email address and the password of your account. There are three ways how you can log in to your account on Netflix: in a web browser, in a mobile browser, and in the official app of Netflix. Actually, our guide contains instructions for each of those ways and we recommend you to stick to those instructions.
Q: How do I sign in with a different account on Netflix?
A: If you want to sign in to Netflix with a different account, you should sign out of your current Netflix account in the first place. You can do it by clicking on your profile icon and selecting “Sign out” in a dropdown menu. Right after that, you can make use of our guide in order to log in to Netflix with a different account.
Q: How can I choose a different profile on Netflix?
A: At the stage of logging in to your Netflix account, you will be asked which profile you want to choose in order to access your Netflix account. Alternatively, you can launch a menu by tapping on your profile icon and selecting a different profile.
Q: Why isn’t Netflix letting me sign in?
A: If you can’t sign in to your Netflix account, that may happen due to a few reasons. First of all, you are entering a wrong password or email address. Secondly, you may have not paid your subscription. If you think that none of these reasons is your case, you should actually contact the Netflix customer support.
Q: Why is Netflix making me sign in every time?
A: You are actually not obliged to sign in to your Netflix account every time you want to access your account. The first thing you should do is to save your email address and password in your mobile application, web browser and mobile browser. Secondly, you shouldn’t clear your cache as long as you don’t want the current session of yours on Netflix to be lost.
Q: Does Netflix email you when you sign in?
A: Unfortunately, Netflix does not send email letters to the users when their accounts have been accessed by someone else or from some other place. That is the reason why we recommend you to track the activity of your Netflix account in the settings.
Q: How to sign out of Netflix in a web browser?
A: If you want to log out of your Netflix account in a web browser, you can actually do it in quite a quick and easy way. For that, you should tap on the profile icon of yours (you can find it in the right-upper corner) and call a dropdown menu. In that dropdown menu that has just been triggered, you must tap on the “Sign Out” button. Immediately after that, you will be logged out of your account on Netflix.
Q: How to sign in to Netflix without a credit card?
A: As a matter of fact, credit card has nothing to do with signing in to Netflix. If you want to sign in to your Netflix account, that implies that you already have an account on Netflix and a debit/credit card (or PayPal account) linked to it. Therefore, you don’t need any credit card to log in to your account on Netflix.