Once you have signed up for Netflix, the world’s most popular video streaming service (without counting YouTube), you need to learn how to Netflix sign in to the system fast.
Typically, you do not need to sign in to this service each time. In fact, even Netflix notifies you, when you are trying to log out, that it does not require the users of home computers to log in each time. However, you may have a need to sign up from other computers or when using a public Wi-Fi network. This can be easily done within a moment. Thus, use the following instructions in order to complete the Netflix sign in procedure.
Netflix Sign In Step-by-Step:
- First Step. Launch the browser and go to http://netflix.com/.
Pay attention to the “Sign in” button in the right-upper corner
- Second Step. The button you need for Netflix sign in is located in the right-upper corner. Click on the “Sign in” button.
Proceed further in order to complete the Netflix sign in procedure
- Third Step. In the newly opened page in your browser, you need to enter the email and the password of your account. Also, you may opt to keep your email and password remembered by placing a tick near “Remember me on this device.” In addition, you are also able to log in with the help of your Facebook account, if that account is linked to the Netflix account. If you want to log in with the help of Facebook, click on the blue “Login with Facebook” button. If you prefer to log in as usual, click on the red “Sign in” button.
Choosing a viewer’s profile is the last step in the procedure of Netflix sign in
- Fourth Step. Before you finish the procedure of Netflix sign in, you need to choose the profile. By default, there are two profiles: the standard one (with your name) which allows you to view all the available content and the profile for kids (also called so) which does not display the content that requires the viewers to be aged over 12 years old. You are also able to add a new profile, so let’s try to do it. Click on the “Add profile” option.
This way you can add another viewer’s profile
- Fifth Step. Now, you will see the page for creating a new profile. There you must enter the name of the profile. If you want the content for the viewers aged over 12 to be unavailable for this account, place a tick near “Kids.” Right after it, click on the red “Continue” button.
You can see that the list of profiles has gotten a bit larger
- Sixth Step. Once again, you get to see the page with the existing profiles of your account. Yet, now you can see a newly created profile under the name “Jackson” in the list. If you want to use this profile for viewing movies and TV shows, give it a click.
Choose your favorite movies for the newly created viewer’s profile
- Seventh Step. The system will offer you to choose your three favorites TV shows. Select them and click on “Continue.” After it, you will appear on the page where you can browse the movies. At the same time, the movies you have selected will be displayed in “My List.” Enjoy!
A few seconds and you will be able to enjoy Netflix again