Netflix is one of the leading video streaming services and is characterized by a large quantity of high-quality TV series, movies, and TV shows. If you want to make sure once again that your account is safe and change Netflix password, it is a fairly simple and quick procedure that you can undertake anytime.
Apart from changing the password, you can resort to other security measures like changing the email address or linking the account to your phone number. In either case, you need to change Netflix password first, and you can do it without making much of an effort by following the guide, published below.
Change Netflix Password Step-by-Step:
Prior to getting your Netflix password changed, log in to the service
- First Step. At first, you have to launch your browser and copy the following link into its address line: http://netflix.com. Then, press the “Enter” button.
Here, you need to type your email and password in these fields
- Second Step. On the website of Netflix, find the button for logging in. It is a red button located in the right-upper corner of the page. Once you have spotted it, click on that button.
Once you have logged in to the system, click on the image of your profile on Netflix
- Third Step. On the next page, you will see a sign in form. There, you must log in to the system by using your email address and password from your Netflix account. If you want to be remembered on the device/PC you are using, leave a tick near “Remember me on this device.” Click on the large “Sign in” button.
You will see a pop-up menu opening under the image, and there you have to select “Your Account”
- Fourth Step. Then, you will get to see the page with movies/TV shows of Netflix, which is actually its main page. Now, you have to give a click on the image of your Netflix profile. Do so.
In the settings of your Netflix account, click on “Change Password”
- Fifth Step. Right after it, you will see a pop-up menu, opened below the profile image. There, find “Your Account” and click on it.
On this page, you are able to set up a new password
- Sixth Step. Now, you have got to see the page of settings of your Netflix account. On the right, there will be different text buttons like “Change email” (look at the screenshot), etc. Click on the second text button, which is the “Change password” button.
After all, you will see a notification that your Netflix password has been updated
- Seventh Step. On the next window, you will see three fields. In the first field, you need to enter your current password, though it must be automatically typed in. If it wasn’t automatically entered, then do it manually. In the following two fields, enter and reenter the new Netflix password of yours. Then, place a tick near “Require all devices…” if you want to log in to Netflix with all your devices by using only the newly set password. Click on the “Save” button. After this, you will see a notification that your password has been changed.