One of the really great things about the LINE messenger (same as about Telegram) is that it allows the users to store different things and files in the cloud storage for free. And even though 1GB of storage is not that much, it may be quite enough for many users. So, this step-by-step guide will demonstrate you how to save things in LINE with ease and quickly, as this procedure does not require much of an effort from your side for sure.
You can easily save things in LINE, and you should access this app in order to do that
- In the first place, you should look for the LINE icon on your smartphone and tap on it. That will result in launching the mobile application.
You are able to save things in LINE in your LINE Keep – just tap on its icon in order to access it
- After you have got to see the page of this mobile application, you will get to see different options there, such as “Sticker Shop,” “Theme Shop,” etc. There, you need to tap on the “Keep” option.
You can upload a file to your LINE Keep with ease – you need just to tap on this button
- LINE Keep is the place where you can store files of up to 1GB for free. Now, let’s try to upload or create a file in the LINE Keep. For that purpose, you should tap on the “Upload” button.
Select what files (or text?) you want to add to your LINE Keep
- Then, you will get to see different formats of files that can be uploaded to the Keep: enter text, photo/video, take photo, take video, and select file. Let’s try to note something, so you should tap on the “Enter text” option.
After you are done with that (as with typing the text in this case), you should tap on this button
- After that, you will be able to create a text file in this LINE Keep. Just type what you wanted to in the given note. Once you are done with it, you should tap on the “Save” button, placed in the right-upper corner of that page.
You will notice that the file you have saved will be displayed under a certain category and under the “All” category
- Once you have done that, you will notice that the text file appeared under the “All” category. Additionally, you will get to see it also under the “Text” category.
You can seek files by names by tapping on this icon and typing the name of the file there
- This way, you can also upload different pictures, videos, and all types of files to the LINE Keep of yours. Yet, keep in mind that you have only 1GB of storage for free.
In addition to that, we also have a guide that demonstrates how to link a LINE account to an email address.