One of the things that many messengers can offer to their users today is an ability to create groups. For instance, you can create a group of 2 or more people, where everyone will be able to write, discuss, send files, etc. Actually, this appears to be quite a useful feature when you need to communicate with more than one person simultaneously. This step-by-step guide shows you a way how to create group in LINE quickly and without much of an effort, and you should just follow the instructions provided here.
Before you will be able to create group in LINE, you should launch this application at first
- You should begin with launching this mobile application on your smartphone by tapping on its icon.
If you wish to create group in LINE, you need to click on this button
- Once you have accessed the LINE application, you will get to see the page with shops, keep, pay services, etc. Instead, you should switch your attention to the tabs and tap on the “Contacts” tab (the first one).
You need to tap on this button in order to get an ability to create a LINE group
- After you have done that, you will immediately get to see the page with your contacts in LINE. In the right-upper corner, there will be three icons: add friends, search, and settings. You need to tap on the first icon.
Next, you should tap on the selected button and start creating a LINE group
- On the next page (where you can actually add friends), you will notice the “Create group” line, placed right under “Auto-add friends.” So, you have to tap on the “Create group” line.
You can add members to the group you are creating by clicking on this button
- On the next page, you will get to see your future group. First of all, you should add a name to that group. Also, you can add a profile photo for that group (if it’s needed, of course).
Now, you need to select the friends you want to add to your group
- After it, you should tap on the large “+” button and add participants to that group.
- Select friends whom you want to add to the group by tapping on the box near their names. Once you are done with selecting the friends, you should tap on the “Invite” button.
After you have specified all the settings of your group, you need to create a group by tapping on this “Save” button
- After that, you have actually ended configuring the settings of the group. Then, you have to tap on the “Save” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
You will immediately notice that a new LINE group has been created
- Immediately after that, you will notice how a group will immediately be created. You will be able to access it in the “Contacts” or “Chats” tabs.
Other guides for this messenger can be found on the LINE section page.