Even though it may seem effortless at the first sight, and indeed – Instagram with its minimalistic design did its best to provide the most comfortable navigation, yet you might be lost on its main page. Especially this going about the cases when you try to sign up with other laptops and PCs, which you have not used before. Also, you will get to know how to reset your password easily. So, find out about Instagram sign in below!
Instagram Sign In Step-by-Step:
- First Step. Naturally, you need to access the Instagram’s website in the first place. Do it by launching your browser and going to the media’s website.
Procedure to sign in to Instagram
- Second Step. On the main page, you will see a question “Have an account?” below the sign up form. Click on the blue text “Log in.”
- Third Step. Then, you will get to see the Instagram sign in form. There, you actually have to enter your username and password. Do so and then click on the “Log in” button.
Once you have accessed your Instagram account, you get to see a message like this
- Fourth Step. Once you have done it, you will see a saluting message “Welcome to Instagram!”
However, what one should do without knowing a password from one’s Instagram account (let’s suppose it was lost or hacked)? Just stick to the following guide.
Click here if you need to recover the password
- First Step. Access the Instagram’s website and proceed to the Instagram sign in form (see above how to access it). There in the field “Password”, you will notice a question “Forgot?” You have to give it a click.
Provide your username or email address for creating a new password
- Second Step. On the next page, you will have to enter either your username or your email address – it is completely up to you. Also, enter the words from the Captchas in the field below. Following those actions, click on the “Reset Password” button colored in green.
This notification hints that you got to see your inbox
- Third Step. You will see a notification that a link for resetting your password has been to the email account of yours. So, go to your email and access the inbox. There, you will find an email letter from Instagram. Open it and click on the “Reset password” button, placed in that letter.
One step more to creating a new password
- Fourth Step. You will be redirected to the website of Instagram once again. Now, you are able to set up a new password for the Instagram account of yours. Enter your new password in the first field and repeat it in the second field. Then, click on the “Reset Password” button. After it, you will be able to access your Instagram account with the newly specified password.
Finish all this by specifying a new password
That’s all you needed to know about Instagram sign in.