Even though it may seem as not that much important matter, you have to configure the Hotmail calendar properly, if you, indeed, expect to get a great experience of using Hotmail.
Hotmail calendar is actually an important attribute of this email service provider, allowing you to track birthdays of your friends and interlocutors, keep in mind the important events and meetings that you have planned, and get notifications about important matters generally. Thankfully, there is nothing difficult in doing so and you can adjust the calendar within several minutes. Please, make use of our guidelines that we have provided right below.
First of all, sign in to the Hotmail account by making use of this form
- At first, launch your favorite browser and copy the following URL into its address line: http://msn.com/. Hit the “Enter” button.
- Immediately after doing so, you will get to see the main webpage of MSN, a website of Microsoft’s applications. In the menu placed at the top of the page, find Outlook.com and click on it.
The second step in the sign in process is entering your actual password
- Then, you will be redirected to the main page of Hotmail. You need to complete the procedure of Hotmail sign in. Enter your email address and click on the “Next” button. On the following page, enter your password and click on the blue button again.
- Immediately after doing so, you will get to see the inbox page of your Hotmail account. Out there, you have to find the button of mail settings, which is placed in the right-upper corner. Click on it and open a pop-up menu. In the menu, you need to select “Options.”
- On the left part of the page, you will get to see a large menu of settings. Once you have reached that page, you need to go to Calendar > Calendar appearance.
You need to click here, if you want to open a menu of settings
- After completing that action, you will get to see the page where you can arrange the settings of your Hotmail calendar. In the first field, you are able to mark which days should be displayed as the workdays.
- In the fields below, you are able to set your working hours (its start and end time) and the time zone. Also, you can opt to show week numbers in the month view by placing a tick near the respective field.
- The following field allows you to choose which week of the year must be the first one: first full week of the year, first four-day week of the year, or first day of the year (by default).
On this page, you are able to apply new settings for your Hotmail calendar
- In the next field, specify which day you want to be the first day of the week.
- Choose whether you want hours to be displayed in 15-minute increments or in 30-minute increments.
- After all, you can choose the calendar to be displayed in bright colors (instead of light ones).
- Once you have configured all of the settings, click on the “Save” button at the top of the page.