The only thing you have got to do in order to have a Hotmail account is to complete the Hotmail sign up procedure, which, fairly speaking, is not difficult or time-consuming at all.
Outlook.com, provider of email services, also known as Hotmail and owned by Microsoft, would stand as a good option, if you have faced a need to create another email account. Apart from the large number of people who resort to using the services of Outlook, this email provider offers a large number of useful features, and you are able to benefit from them. What is especially good about this provider is the simplicity of configuring one’s account and adjusting the features that have been mentioned above.
Hotmail Sign Up Step-by-Step:
As you could notice, Hotmail (Outlook.com) stands first in the list of MSN applications
- First Step. First of all, launch the browser and access the MSN website of Microsoft (http://msn.com/).
- Second Step. In the list of MSN products placed in the upper part of the page, you need to find Outlook.com (you can see it on the screenshot). Once you have spotted it, click on that button.
Do not delay and kick start the Hotmail sign up process
- Third Step. Now you must be redirected to the main page of Hotmail, where you need to click on “Create one!” That text button is placed near a question “No account?”
You need solely to complete this Hotmail sign up form in order to enjoy the service of Outlook
- Fourth Step. Immediately after doing so, you will appear on the page with the Hotmail sign up form. Fill that form in. There is nothing difficult to do, as you have to provide just the most important information: your full name, username, password, country, date of birth, and sex. Apart from that, you will be also asked to provide additional means of getting in touch with you: either another email address, or your phone number. Provide one of these two options by typing it in the respective field. After all, type the symbols from the Captcha and click on the button for account creation below.
A bit more of your time for proving that you are a real person
- Fifth Step. However, Microsoft might require you to prove that you are a real person once again. At this moment, you need to provide your phone number. Choose the country and enter the phone number, receive a message with the access code consisting of 4 digits, type it in the given field, and click on “Create an account.”
In a matter of minutes, you become a newly registered user of Hotmail
- Sixth Step. You have almost completed the sign up process. Now, you need to specify what time zone and what language of the interface you prefer. After doing so, click on a large text button with the word “Save.” A couple of seconds later, the inbox of your Hotmail account will be opened in the browser.
Apart from completing the Hotmail sign up procedure, visit the Hotmail Sign In page for getting to know how to log in to the system fast and easily. Also, there you will get to know how to recover one’s password from Hotmail. It may be useful for you to visit the parental page as well.