Create New Account HotmailIf you want to try using an email account in Hotmail, you need just to follow the guide below and create new account Hotmail.Outlook.com, which had been known more as Hotmail before it was acquired by Microsoft, is one of the three biggest email service providers in the world. Its popularity is caused by the simplicity of its interface and a number of features (such as automatic responder, email signature, email filtering, and so on) which make the experience of using email nice and agreeable.
Learn how to create a Hotmail account:
- First Step. Launch the browser and go to the following website: http://msn.com/.
Select Outlook.com on the MSN, an application center of Microsoft
- Second Step. In the MSN application center of Microsoft, click on the icon of Outlook.com.
Move your mouse here and give it a click in order to get started on Outlook
- Third Step. Now you will get to see the main webpage of Outlook. In order to create account Hotmail, you need to click on the “Create one!” below the “Next” button (pictured on the second image).
Create account Hotmail by completing this simple sign up form
- Fourth Step. On the next page, you will get to see the form which you have to complete, if you want to create account in Outlook. In particular, you should fill the following fields:
1st field: the first and last name.
2nd field: username.
3rd and 4th fields: password and repeating it in the second field.
5th field: your country.
6th field: birthday.
7th field: gender.In the fields below those ones, you need to provide either your email address or the phone number, which will make your account more secure. Providing the phone number is, however, completely up to you. Once you have done it, enter the symbols from the Captcha and click on the long “Create account” button.
- Fifth Step. Even though you could have opted not to provide the phone number, the system may require you to prove that you are not a robot with the help of your phone. You need to enter your phone number, receive a message with a verification code, and enter that 4-digit code in the given field. Then, click on the “Create account” button.
This way you have to prove that you are not a robot
- Sixth Step. You are almost done with creating the Outlook account. Just a bit of your time more. Now, you will see a page where you should specify some of the settings for your newly created Hotmail account, namely the interface language and time. Pick the settings you consider suitable and click on “Save.”
This is the inbox of the newly created Outlook account
- Seventh Step. Immediately after doing so, you will get to see the inbox of your new Outlook account. Now you are able to take advantage of all the features offered by Hotmail! As you could see, you can easily create new account Hotmail by just following these simple instructions.