There are many configurations you may apply to your Gmail account, and one of the settings you may change is to specify name and address of Gmail sender. This means that you can place another name to be displayed to the users who will receive email letters from you. Moreover, if you set up another email address, replies sent by such users will be delivered to that other email address instead of the original one. Thus, if you want to take advantage of this feature, follow the guidelines published in this article.
Prior to getting an ability to specify name and address of Gmail sender, you should click here in order to log in to your account
- The first thing you should do is to launch your browser and access the following URL: https://google.com/.
Then, you will have either to type your email address or select one of the listed emails
- On the main webpage of Google, you should click on the “Sign in” button that is placed in the right-upper corner. That will let you log in to your Gmail account.
The next step of yours must be providing the password from your account to the system
- On the following page, you will be asked to select your email address (or type it in). Do it.
After all, you can access your Gmail inbox by giving a click here
- Then, type your password in the given field on the next page and click on the “Next” button.
You can access the page of settings by clicking on this menu item
- Eventually, you will get redirected to the main webpage of Google, but this time you will be logged in. Thus, you should click on the “Gmail” text button that you can see at the top of the page.
Even though you will get to see the page of the general settings of your Gmail account, you need to proceed to the other section
- You will access your inbox, where you have to click on the “Settings” button in a form of a cogwheel, placed on the right side of the page.
In order to change or specify name and address of Gmail sender, you should give a click to this text button
- In the pop-up menu you have just triggered, you should click on the “Settings” option.
- You will access the page of your account’s settings. You need to click on the “Accounts and Import” section of settings at the top.
Once you have changed your name and email address, you should click on this button
- Then, click on the “edit info” text button next to “Send mail as.”
- Now, you can configure your name and email address. Type your name in the second field and check the box next to it.
- Then, type your another email address in the second field and check the box next to it.
- At the end, click on the “Save Changes” button.