Gmail is not the only service of Google, indeed, as the users fancy other services of this company, such as Google Photos, Google Drives, and many others. However, there is only a limited piece of storage for an account in all those services – 15 GB. For a pretty reasonable fee, you can expand the available storage to 100 GB (less than $2 per month) or buy much larger volumes of storage. Our step-by-step guide depicts how to purchase additional storage on Gmail.
- In the first place, you should open your browser and access the following website: https://google.com/.
Prior you will be eligible for purchasing an additional storage for your Gmail account, log in to it
- In the right-upper part of that page, you will get to see the “Sign in” button. Click on it.
- By giving a click to that button, you will start the procedure of Gmail sign in. Now, you have either to type your email address in or select out of the ones offered (like in the picture).
Enter your email address or select the account in order to move further
- Right after doing so, Google will ask you to type your password in as well. After doing so, click on the “Next” button.
At this point, you will be asked to enter your password and click on “Next”
- You will be returned to the main page of Google, yet you will be logged in. Now, you should give a click to the text button of “Gmail,” placed in the upper part of the page.
You will be redirected back to the main webpage of Google, where you should click on “Gmail”
- After accessing the inbox, you should find the “Settings” button, located in the right part of the inbox. Give it a click.
Click on the “Settings” button and choose the “Settings” menu item likewise
- After clicking on the “Settings” button, you will prompt a pop-up menu, where you have to select “Settings” as well.
On the page of your account’s settings, you will have to click on the “Accounts and Import” section
- On the page of settings, you should select the “Accounts and Import” section of the settings of your account.
At the bottom of this section, you are able to purchase additional storage on Gmail
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the “Add additional storage” line. Click on the “Purchase additional storage” text button.
In order to purchase additional storage on Gmail, you need to select a plan (how much storage you need and are willing to pay for?)
- Then, choose the plan you wish to subscribe to by clicking on it.
- After it, you need to click on the “Add credit or debit card” text button.
Add the details of your credit or debit card
- Now, you have to provide the details of your credit/debit card: card number, expiration date, CVC, name of the cardholder, and the billing address. Click on “Save.”
The sum will be deducted from your credit/debit card on a monthly or annual basis
- Then, the sum will be deducted from your card either on a monthly or an annual basis.