Gmail is an email service provider that has a feature of the virtual Gmail keyboard. This way, you can keep typing a letter on Gmail even if you currently don’t have a keyboard on your PC or laptop. By default, Gmail places only English keyboards. But what if you need to add some other keyboards? This article will demonstrate you how to edit virtual Gmail keyboard step by step, as this process will not actually take more than a couple of minutes.
Prior to getting an opportunity to edit virtual Gmail keyboard, you need to log in to your Gmail account
- You can start the entire process by going to the following website: https://google.com/.
You have to choose what account you want to log in with (or type it on this page)
- There, you need to click on the “Sign In” button, which is placed in the right-upper corner of the page. Do it.
You will be required to type your password in this field, after which you need to click on this button
- On the following page, you will have to start the procedure of Gmail sign in. First of all, you need to select an account you want to log in with (or type it in the provided field).
Eventually, you will get to see the main page of Google again
- Immediately after that, you will be required to enter your password. Type the password in the given field and click on the “Next” button.
If you click here, you will be able to edit virtual Gmail keyboard
- Right after that, you will be redirected back to the main page of Google again. Now, you should click on the “Gmail” text button, placed at the top of the page.
Give a click here in order to get an opportunity to add or remove virtual typing tools
- After you have accessed the inbox of yours, you will notice the virtual keyboard button next to the settings button. Tap on “Settings” button of the virtual keyboard (with a pointer to the down).
You are able to add or remove some of the input tools listed here
- That will allow you to select what kind of virtual input you want. Yet, you need to click on “Input Tools Settings.”
Once you have selected what types of input tools you want to add, you should give a click to this button
- You will get to see a window where you can virtual Gmail keyboards. There will be many keyboards that you will see on the left side. Click on a keyboard that you want to add.
Eventually, you will notice that more (or less, if you configured otherwise) input tools will be available for you
- Once you have added all the keyboards you wanted (they should have been moved to the right side), you should click on the “OK” button.
- Now, you can use new input tools for your Gmail account.