Create New Account Gmail
If you want to have the most secure email account with a classy, user-friendly inbox, then you should consider create new account Gmail, an email service from Google. Indeed, security is perhaps one of the most important factors which prompts users to create their emails exactly on Gmail. So don’t be surprised after getting to know that Gmail is able to boast the largest number of users, among other email service providers.
Learn how to create a Gmail account:
For enjoying the email service of this company, you have just to create new account Gmail, which is a fairly simple procedure. So go ahead and get to use Gmail!
Give a click here in order to create account in Google’s email service
- First Step. At first, launch the browser and enter the website of Google (http://google.co.uk/ or other).
This way looks the starting page of Google’s mail service
- Second Step. In the right-upper part of the website, you will see a word “Gmail” (have a look at the first image). Give it a click.
You need to complete this form in order to create your own account
- Third Step. You will see the page of Gmail. Now you need to create new account Gmail, and you can notice actually even two buttons for doing so (look at the image). Click on any “Create an account” button.
Advance further by agreeing with the policy of Google
- Fourth Step. On the next page, you have to complete the sign up form of Gmail. In particular, you have to provide your first and last names, choose a username, set up a password and repeat it, and provide your birthday and gender. Also, you need to specify other means of getting in touch with you: either your mobile number or the existing email address. Then, select your location – though in most of the time this option is automatically selected. Click on the “Next” button.
This message notifies about the creation of a new account
- Fifth Step. Now, you will see a saluting message, which notifies you about the creation of your account. Depending on what information you have provided – the phone number or the email address (let’s suppose it was the email address), go to your SMS inbox or email inbox. There, you will see a message or a letter notifying you about the creation of the account. You do not have to confirm your email address or phone number. Go to the page of your newly created Google account.
On this page, you can change or adjust account settings
- Sixth Step. On that page, you can specify some of the settings you are interested in (language, personal information, connected apps, etc.). Just choose the respective settings, select the option you want to apply, and confirm them.
Click on the “Google apps” button, if you want to log in to Gmail
- Seventh Step. In the right-upper corner of the page, find the button of Google apps (look at the image). There, find the icon of Gmail and click on it.
Then give a click to the icon of Gmail
- Eighth Step. You will see a welcoming message from Gmail on the next page. Just click “Next” several times in that window and you will see a message, saying that your account is ready to use.
Start your work with Google’s email serviceOnce you have signed up for Gmail, get to know about signing in to this email service provider. Also, you may visit the Gmail Sign Up page.