When publishing posts in groups on Facebook, there are many useful features many users are not aware of. And while neglecting these features will not bring any harm, you still can make your posts look more attractive by utilizing these features. This guide of ours will show you how to create Facebook polls, one of such widely neglected features. Though, it must be said that there is a drawback in this feature: it supports only two poll answers. But it is worth using in any case, and you can learn how to do it simply by following the guidelines.
In order to create Facebook polls, you need to sign in to your Facebook account in the first place
- First of all, you need to start the procedure by launching your browser and copying the following URL into its address line: https://facebook.com/. Then, hit the “Enter” button.
In the post field, you need to type a question that you want to ask your audience, friends, and followers in order to create Facebook polls
- On the main webpage of Facebook, you will have to complete the Facebook sign in In order to do that, you should use the sign in form, placed in the top bar. You need to enter your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. Then, you should click on the “Log In” button.
Scroll down a list of different Facebook features until you will find the “Poll” option
- The next step of yours must be finding the posting field, located at the top of your field. There, you should start writing a question you want to ask.
Here, you can not solely specify the options you wish, but even add pictures and GIFs to the poll
- Once you are done with typing the question, below it you will see a set of features you can use. Scroll down until you will find the “Poll” feature. Then, click on it.
- After doing it, you will see that the two fields have appeared. You need to type your first option in the first field and the second option in the second field.
You need to specify for how long the poll will be valid, while you can click on the “Post” button right after it
- Then, you can assign a GIF image or an ordinary JPEG image for every option. For that, you need to click on the icons located to the right side of every field. Then, import an image from your PC and set it up for every option.
Eventually, your poll will look like this without attached GIFs or pictures (so, that’s why attaching the media is recommended)
- Once you are done with configuring these settings, you can configure the time when the poll expires: 1 day, 1 week, never, or custom.
- After all, you should click on the “Post” button and publish the poll!
Besides, you can read more about Facebook’s new local news and events feature here.