It is hard to underestimate the value of the AOL signature, since it allows you to reach many goals at once.
First of all, setting up a signature in your AOL account allows you to inform the people you communicate with about important matters, events, occurrences, or something similar. At second, you get an opportunity to advertise the products of your company or even the company alone; no matter what you are going to promote, but this is a great way to inform people about a particular brand. And at the third, a well-made signature may make your account be nice-looking and attractive to people who you talk with, which is also fairly important. If you fear, however, that you do not have a clue how to set up a signature at AOL, skip the worries and follow the instructions, published a bit below.
Prior to getting the AOL signature arranged, you have to access the settings of your AOL account
- In the first place, you have to launch your browser and go to the following website: http://aol.com/.
- On the left, you will get to see a menu consisting of various buttons, but mostly news pages. You need to click on either “MAIL” or “SIGN IN/JOIN.”
After going to the section of “compose” in the AOL account settings, you have to choose “Use signature” near the respective field
- After doing so, you will get to see the AOL sign in page. Use your email address and the password in order to log in to the system. If you fail to do so, find out more about how to log in to AOL on this page.
- Once you have accessed your AOL account, find the text button of options, located in the right-upper part of the screen. Once you have spotted it, give it a click.
- That click will trigger a large pop-up menu with lots of buttons. You have to select “Mail Settings” in order to proceed further.
- After you have accessed the mail settings of your AOL account, you will get to see a menu of sections of the settings on the left. There, you need to click on the “Compose” section.
- In the “Compose” section, you will get to see various fields of settings. Find the “Rich Text / HTML” field. Below the text “Signature”, you will find a window, in which you should select “Use signature.”
In this window, you should set up your AOL signature and click on the “Save” button
- In the other window below, you should set up your signature. Actually, you are given pretty many tools of formatting the signature, including images, various fonts, colors and sizes of the fonts, URLs, and so on.
- Once you are done with setting up your signature, scroll down till the very bottom of the page and find the “Save Settings” button. Click on that button. Now, you are using your new signature at AOL.