Create New Account AOLThe email address like “email@example.com” looks quite nice and appealing, and you can easily obtain such an email address. All you got to do is to create new account AOL. There is nothing difficult, and you can do it within a few seconds by just following the instructions below.AOL is one of the most long-standing internet portals, which still remains one of the most popular websites in the United States. The company, which was originally named as America Online – no wonder why the website is so popular in the US, also owns other websites, namely Engadget, TechCrunch, and the Huffington Post, thus focusing mostly on the distribution of content and news.
Learn how to create a new AOL account:
- First Step. First of all, open your browser and go the website http://aol.com/.
The website’s main page
- Second Step. Once the website is opened, you will notice a quite large menu to the left side of your browser. The button you need (“SIGN IN / JOIN”) is colored in blue, so give it a click.
This way looks the window of the sign in form
- Third Step. On the new page, you will see a sign in form on the right, whereas the entire left part of the screen will be just blank. In that form, click on “Get a Free Username” right below the large “Sign In” button.
- Name. Provide here your first and second names.
- Pick a username. It will serve as the first part of your email address, which will look like: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a password & confirm password. The password must be somewhat between 8 and 16 symbols, including figures. The fields are case-sensitive, so make sure that your Caps-Lock button is not switched on untintentially.
- Date of birth. Provide your real date of birth, which might be needed for recovering the account.
- Gender. Specify your gender.
Start filling the registration form in
- Fourth Step. Now, you see a large form that you have to fill in, in order to create new account AOL. On the left, you got to see a bit of ads. So, in that form you have to fill in the following fields:
For the sake of a higher security, the AOL obliges you to provide your phone number
- Zip code. Provide the zip code (the figures in your postal address – typically 5 or 9 figures).
- Set a Security Question. If you will lose the access to your email account, this question will be asked for restoring the account. Don’t share it with anyone. In the field below, write the answer for the question too.
- Mobile phone. In the case of losing the control over your account, the phone number may serve as the means of a last resort for the recovery. But in any case, the AOL company requires you to provide the phone number.
- Alternate email. Provide your other email address, if you decided not to give the phone number.
- We need to make sure you are a real person. Enter the Captcha displayed on the picture.
- Fifth Step. Confirm your newly registered AOL account with the help of your mobile number, or with the help of your email address. Proceed further to the inbox of your AOL account and get to use it!